Tissue-Tek VIP® 6
THE TRADITION OF PROCESSING EXCELLENCE MEETS INNOVATION
Introducing Tissue-Tek VIP® 6—the next generation of proven Tissue-Tek® Vacuum Infiltration Tissue Processors. With a reliable, easy-to-use design, it’s now possible to take processing to a higher level of efficiency and reliability.
Designed for streamlined operation, the Tissue-Tek VIP® 6 utilizes enhanced reagent features for greater productivity including automatic transfer during processing, illuminated cabinet that enables observation of reagent levels, and 7 mixing options.
Additionally, Tissue-Tek VIP® 6 features smart instruments designed to make processing easier than before. Continuous mixing, short cycles, and a heated retort lid take processing to the next level.
With Tissue-Tek VIP® 6, you can introduce a safe, secure, and environmentally friendly system into your lab. Solution manager software safeguards all steps taken during processing to protect tissues and specimens. Tissue-Tek VIP® 6 is the choice you know for ultimate efficiency and reliability that you expect.
- Optional xylene-free processing
- Automatically transfers 3 reagents at a time including paraffin during processing
- Continuous mixing for efficient processing
- High-resolution LCD color touch screen allows easy access to programs
- 3 user-defined cleaning cycles with optional drying cycle
- Programmable rinses with water, alcohol, water/alcohol, alcohol/water, or an external solution
- Options for user-defined solutions, solution configurations, and programs
- Advanced filtering combines fume condenser system and 2 disposable activated carbon filters—eliminates the use of water
- User-defined 150- or 300-cassette capacity configuration
- Two levels of password protection for complete instrument and information security
|Application:||Processes routine and biopsy tissue samples|
Centimeters (W x D x H): 60 x 68 x 136
Inches (W x D x H): 24 x 27 x 54
Weight: 160 kg (352 lb)
|Process Capacity:||Up to 300 Tissue-Tek® Uni-Cassettes®|
|Fume Control:||Fume condenser system and 2 disposable activated carbon filters|
|Reagent Reservoirs:||10 reagent reservoirs, 4 removable paraffin reservoirs|
|Program Memory:||50 processing programs, 3 user-defined cleaning programs|
|Password Protection:||2 levels, 4 managers, and 20 users|