For over 40 years, HistoLogic® has been the
most widely read technical bulletin for the histotechnology community.
If you would like to contribute articles, please send your draft
to Vinnie Della Speranza, Scientific Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Dec 2012 issue of HistoLogic®:
- First International Histology Congress in Central America
- Direct Measurement of Tissue Thickness on Stained Slides (Measurement in 3 Dimensions) for Determination of Tissue Hypoplasia and Hyperplasia and Calibration of Microtomes
- A Discussion of Quality Control Outcomes From Recycled Reagents
- Carbohydrate Profile of the Normal Human Gastrointestinal Tract: A Histochemical Study
- Remembering Charles Joseph Churukian
- Letter From the Editor
- Mark Your Calendar!
The June 2012 issue is available here.
will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader Software to view HistoLogic®.